Electronic Team is happy to introduce a piping hot release of its widely-loved USB sharing software. USB Network Gate 10, more secure and flexible than ever before, is already available for a free download from the official site.
The primary target of this update was doing our utmost to improve data security. From now on, all the transmitted data will be under the lee of the ironclad encryption algorithm based on the advanced TLS 1.2+ protocol. On top of that, for extra safety, once you activate the password authentication, both passwords and traffic will be instantly encrypted.
Apart from that, you can be sure that USB Network Gate 10 is compatible with all today’s operating systems, not excluding macOS 12 Monterey and Windows 11. And, upon numerous requests from our favorite customers, the support for Windows 10 and 11 ARM-based PCs was also added to the newest UNG version.
Phenomenally popular Arm devices are far ahead of competitors when it comes to battery life and performance thanks to Arm-processors that have drastically lower energy requirements and better functionality. And USB Network Gate 10 is the top choice for those striving to access USB devices remotely on Arm machines.
Here are just some of the key features that make USB Network Gate 10 the best option:
- Total compatibility with just about any type and brand of USB peripherals.
- Advanced data encryption and impenetrable security of every network connection.
- Trouble-free work over RDP and the Citrix ICA protocol.
- Handy isolation feature that hides a connected USB device from other users during an RDP session.
- Seamless USB port redirection to VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft Hyper-V, and other popular virtual environments.
For more information, please visit the official product page.