As long as the Licensee complies with the terms of this EULA, the Licensor grants the Licensee a non-exclusive right to use the Software under the following conditions:
- The Licensee may install the Software and Use the Software for the sole purpose of determining whether to purchase a license for a commercial version of the Software.
- The Licensee may install the Software and Use the Software on any number of Systems.
- The Software may be copied and distributed on condition that the original copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty stay intact and the Licensee does not charge money or fees for the Software product, except to cover distribution costs. The Licensee may not alter, edit, or obscure any such copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software in any manner.
- The Licensee’s distribution of the provided Trial Version of the Software will not entitle him/her to any compensation from the Licensor.
- The Licensee may not rent, lease, or lend the Software to any third party entity or individual.
- The Licensee may permanently transfer all of his/her rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, the Licensor may terminate this EULA if the Licensee fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, the Licensee must destroy all copies of the Software.
Read the full version of EULA