So long as Licensee complies with the terms of this Agreement, Licensor hereby grants the Licensee a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the Software (“Software License”) for the purposes as described in the Documentation subject to the following licensing terms, conditions and restrictions:
- The Licensee may install and Use the Software server-side on multiple Systems the exact number of which shall be specified in the related quotation.
- Users may install and use, for free, any/unlimited number of the Software client-side.
- Once the Software is installed Licensee may activate the Software server-side, by entering the Software License key provided by Licensor to Licensee in accordance with Section 3 of this Agreement;
- The maximum number of USB devices which Licensee may share per System (upon which the Software is installed) shall be determined in the related quotation. Any number of Users may connect to any such USB device remotely. However, only one User at a time may connect to a shared remote USB device;
- The Licensee may not transfer the rights to Use the Software to any third party (any other person or legal entity);
- The Licensee may not rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, lend or transfer any versions or copies of the Software to any third party (any other person or legal entity) even if the Licensee has not Used all or any portion of the Software;
- The Licensee may make a backup copy of the Software, provided a backup copy is not installed or used on any System not owned by the Licensee; and/li>
- The Licensee may not transfer the rights to install or use a backup copy of the Software to any third party (any other person or legal entity).
Read the full version of EULA